- Who is eligible: You must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and at least 13 years of age. You must also be enrolled and in good academic standing with a public or private high school or equivalent accredited homeschool program. You must be classified as a high school freshman, sophomore, junior or graduating senior. United States and Tennessee laws will govern this giveaway. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Product purchases or other interactions with The Lampo Group, LLC, (“Lampo”) will not increase your chances of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Who is not eligible: You are not eligible if you are an officer or employee of Lampo or of radio stations carrying The Dave Ramsey Show®; Endorsed Local Providers of Lampo, or Lampo local coaches; persons working on this sweepstakes at any level in any capacity or working for any outside companies or agencies involved in the sweepstakes; or if any of your immediate family members fall into any of these categories. Residents of any states where this sweepstake would be prevented by law are not eligible to win. Check your local laws before entering. Winning any prize listed herein excludes the winner and winner’s family (including any spouse, child, dependent, extended family by blood or marriage) from additional and/or subsequent winnings in this giveaway.
- Entry periods, drawing date and prize amount: We will give away one cash prize on the date, and in the amount, shown below. The time period during which you may enter the giveaway is also shown below.
|Entries accepted starting at 12:01 a.m.||Entries not accepted after 11:59 p.m.||Draw Date||Prize|
|September 13, 2017||September 22, 2017||September 25, 2017||$1000.00|
Entries accepted starting at 12:01 a.m.
September 13, 2017
Entries not accepted after 11:59 p.m.
September 22, 2017
September 25, 2017
- The winners: There will be one winner randomly chosen by Lampo. There will be only one winner during the entry period. Winnings are nontransferrable prior to acceptance and completion of all necessary forms by winner.
- How to enter: Enter this giveaway by 1) subscribing to Anthony ONeal’s YouTube channel and 2) sharing the giveaway video on any social media platform. The instructions for this giveaway can be found at www.AnthonyONeal.com.
- Eligibility: You will be eligible to win the $1,000 prize if ALL THREE of these conditions are met: (1) you entered the giveaway as provided in these rules, (2) a parent or guardian executes requisite consent forms, (3) you entered once during the time period listed above, and (4) we are able to reach you through the social media account you used to enter. The message we send will include the deadline by which you must return our message. Only one message will be attempted; if contact is unsuccessful and your response is not returned within the time stated, another entrant will be contacted. The time shown on the regulated studio clocks at our Financial Peace Plaza studio shall apply to all deadlines without question.
- Prizes: Over the duration of this sweepstakes, the prize will total $1,000.00 in cash. All taxes on prize total are the responsibility of the winner. This cash is to be used ONLY for homecoming-related expenses, including suit or dress rental/purchases, limousine rental, flowers and restaurant (non-alcoholic) purchases. Lampo does not endorse, nor is responsible, for any choices made by the winner once the $1,000.00 is turned over.
- Entries not received: We are not responsible for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that prevent or postpone your entry’s receipt.
- Entrant’s agreement: By entering, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters related to this sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. If you do not agree, please do not enter.
- Signing documents: If you win, you will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, certain tax/government forms, and a release before you receive your prize. If you decide you would rather not sign any documents we submit to you, you will forfeit your prize. All documents required to claim your prize must be returned, fully executed within seven business days from receipt by winner. A winner under the age of 18 must also provide written parental consent before receipt, payment and/or distribution of any winning. Noncompliance within these obligations may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Entrant’s release: Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Williamson County, Tennessee; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering but in no event attorney’s fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entry hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages increased or multiplied. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues or questions concerning validity, construction, interpretation or enforceability of these rules, entrant’s rights or obligations, or the rights or obligations of the sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard to any choice of law rules.
- Termination of sweepstakes: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify anyone who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes if anything required for its conduct should malfunction or be deemed illegal. Should this sweepstakes be terminated prior to the end of any entry period, which we may do at our sole discretion, a notice will be posted on daveramsey.com.
- Tax forms: If you win, you’ll be required to sign and return an IRS form W-9 before receiving your prize. We are required by IRS Circular 230 to tell you that neither these Rules nor any other communication regarding this giveaway is written or communicated for the purpose of helping you avoid any penalties that may be imposed by federal tax law, and neither you nor any other affected taxpayer may use them that way.
- Jurisdiction and venue: Tennessee law applies to this sweepstakes. Void where prohibited for any reason. All disputes resulting in legal action shall be resolved in the state or federal courts having jurisdiction over Williamson County, Tennessee, and entrant consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts. Should Lampo find it necessary to seek legal assistance to enforce its rights, it shall be entitled to recover its reasonable legal expenses and attorney’s fees.
- When bad things happen: We assume no responsibility for anything that happens outside of our control, including events of force majeure, which delay or prevent your entry or otherwise affect or make the sweepstakes impossible.
- The sponsor/administrator: This sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by The Lampo Group, LLC, 1749 Mallory Lane, Brentwood, TN 37027.
- Rights claimed: These Rules are Copyright 2016 by Lampo Licensing, LLC, and all rights to our trademarks and trade names owned by Lampo Licensing, LLC, are likewise reserved.