Back to Scholarships

Iowa War Orphans Educational Assistance

Visit Site

Who Can Apply

Applicant must be a child of a man or woman who died in active federal military service while serving in the armed forces or during active federal military service in the Iowa national guard, or other military components of the U.S. or as a result of service during World War I, World War II, Korean Conflict, Vietnam Conflict, Persian Gulf Conflict, or other specified conflict service; contact Iowa Commission of Veterans Affairs for qualifying dates of service. Applicant must have lived in Iowa for at least two years and attend an institution in Iowa. Application, birth certificate, and death certificate of deceased parent must be submitted.




(515) 242-5331


Iowa Department of Veterans Affairs

Visit Site