Back to Scholarships

Vietnam Veterans' Scholarship

Visit Site

Who Can Apply

Applicants must have been honorably discharged from the armed forces, and they must have received a Vietnam campaign medal for serving in Vietnam anytime between August 5, 1964 and the official end of the war. Students must be attending either a public school or one of the following private schools in New Mexico: the College of Santa Fe, St. John's College or the College of the Southwest. They must have been New Mexico residents when entering the armed forces or have lived in the state for at least 10 years.




New Mexico Higher Education Department

(505) 476-8400


New Mexico Higher Education Department

Visit Site